В этой теме я постараюсь выложить максимальное количество информации о патчах которые были на классике и изменениях которые они вносили в игровой процесс. Естественно, спустя столько лет, это сделать будет достаточно сложно. Сложность в первую очередь составляет именно изменения вносимые с патчами. Общую "выжимку" найти не сложно, но вот более подробную информацию, о том какие способности, таланты или навыки профессии изменялись, какие нпс и квесты были добавлены в игру, тут 100% точности уже ни кто не сможет гарантировать. Но это и не настолько важно. В теме буду публиковать общее описание патча "выжимку" и под спойлером более полную информацию о всех изменениях.
Не смотря на то, что наш сервер позиционируется как "progresive content", то-есть сервер с постепенным открытием контента, мы естественно не сможем с каждым патчем вводить 100% изменений что делались близами в ваниле. Если вы играете с клиента 1.12.1 то не смотря на текущий патч на сервере, вам все равно будут доступны локации которых в этом патче на официальном сервере не было. Вы можете найти клиент текущей версии сервера, что бы добиться максимального соответствия исторической части игры. Так же, не смотря на версию патча на сервере, все заклинания и таланты будут соответствовать последним изменениям на официальном сервере. Это не касается способностей питомцев охотников, их способности будут изменяться с введением новых патчей.
Большая часть информации содержащейся под спойлером взята с сайта Wowpedia. Так же она на оригинальном языке (английском). Язык сохранен для большей достоверности информации. Вы можете в любой момент воспользоваться встроенной функцией браузера и перевести текст страницы на нужный вам язык.
Посмотреть вложение 45
О патче 1.1.0 в принципе сказать особо нечего. Это именно тот вариант игры, которую впервые увидели все игроки после окончания бета теста и запуска серверов в открытом режиме. Все изменения, находящиеся под спойлером показывают лишь то, что было введено в релизную версию игры по сравнению с бета тестем.
Patch 1.1.0 was the version of the game during the North America release of World of Warcraft.
Major Changes(detailed information for each below)
Racial TraitsRacial traits are now available for all races. Each race receives at least 4 traits (several passive and at least one active trait per race). Undead racial traits have changed to be more consistent with the new traits and Undead players are now considered Humanoid targets rather than Undead targets. The following is a full list of traits:
- [Stoneform]: Activate to gain immunity to poison, disease, and bleed
- [Gun Specialization]: Increase Gun Skill
- [Frost Resistance]: Increase Cold Resistance
- Treasure Finding: Activate to see treasure chests on mini map - lasts until canceled - no cooldown
- [Escape Artist]: Activate to break out of a Root or Snare effect
- [Expansive Mind]: Increase Intelligence
- [Arcane Resistance]: Increase Arcane Resistance
- Engineering Specialist: Increase skill bonus to Engineering
- [Perception]: Activate to increase stealth detection radius
- [The Human Spirit]: Increase Spirit
- [Diplomacy]: Bonus to faction point gain
- [Sword Specialization]: Increase Sword skill
- [Shadowmeld]: Activate while immobile and out of combat to enter stealth mode
- [Quickness]: Dodge chance increased
- [Wisp Spirit]: Become a wisp when dead with movement speed increase
- [Nature Resistance]: Increase Nature Resistance
- [Blood Fury]: Activate to increase Strength
- [Hardiness]: Increase resistance to stun & knockout effects
- [Command]: Pet melee damage increased
- [Axe Specialization]: Increase to Axe skill
- [War Stomp]: Activate to stun opponents
- [Endurance]: Max Health increased
- [Cultivation]: Increase skill bonus to Herbalism
- [Nature Resistance]: Increase Nature Resistance
- [Berserking]: Activate when "Wounded" to increase melee & spellcasting speed
- [Regeneration]: Increase health regen bonus
- [Beast Slaying]: Increase damage bonus to Beasts
- Throwing Weapon Specialization: Increase Throwing Weapon skill.
- [Will of the Forsaken]: Activate to become immune to fear, sleep, and charm effects
- [Cannibalize]: Increase health regeneration while consuming a corpse
- [Underwater Breathing]: Underwater breath increased
- [Shadow Resistance]: Increase Shadow Resistance
New Raid EncountersRumors of Onyxia, an enormous black dragon, have been heard through out Azeroth. Be sure to bring many brave warriors for she won't take kindly to intruders in her lair. Both factions will need to complete unique, and challenging quests to gain access to the Onyxia encounter. **During the beta testing there will be a temporary placeholder vendor who sells keys to Onyxia's lair for testing purposes.
Discovered in the heart of Blackrock Mountain beyond the Depths, lies the Molten Core. Within the Molten Core lives a multitude of ancient and powerful evil. Adventurers be ware, for the dangers found within the Molten Core are many and takes many forms.
**Raid loot is being worked on and temporary loot has been placed in raid encounters
New Kodo mounts!There is but one creature in all of Kalimdor that possesses the strength and stamina to bear a tauren rider into battle: the majestic kodo beast. Swifter and slightly smaller than their wild cousins, kodo mounts nevertheless demonstrate the same resilience and fearlessness found in their untamed brethren, traits that serve them well when bearing their equally resolute riders. It is said that only the most virtuous of tauren can win the affection of a kodo war mount, for these mighty beasts only serve those that approach them with honor and respect in their hearts.
Tauren players will no longer have the[Plainsrunning] ability, due to the availability of Kodo mounts. Tauren players can purchase the Kodo mount at Bloodhoof village.
General Changes(detailed information for each below)
- Higher level dungeon monsters (level 30+) have had their experience values increased.
- Experience needed to gain levels from level 30+ has been increased (to compensate for the dungeon monster change)
- On death, all equipped items will lose 10% durability.
- Durability loss through fighting has been decreased (mainly to accommodate the new penalty for dying)
- The penalty for using a Spirit Healer has been changed - there is no longer any experience loss, instead all items (equipped and inventory) will take 100% durability loss and the character will gain resurrection sickness for a duration that scale according to level.
- Spells that activate (proc) on kill will work on all players, but only monsters that would give experience points.
- All spears are now polearms.
- Polearm proficiency can now be learned by Hunters, Paladins, Warriors
- Spear proficiency has been removed.
- Minimum range on abilities now account for size of target and attacker.
- Armor can't be swapped out while in combat. Other equipment such as weapons and accessories can still be swapped out.
- Shift-click item info linking has been added to the auction interface.
- You now get a 10% discount at high reputation for buying items, item repair, training costs, and taxi flights.
- Line of sight calculation takes into account creature size.
- Creatures should be more adept at chasing players.
- Spawn animations for game objects are now visible.
- Skills will not increase from use while dueling or engaged in PvP.
- Texture linear filtering is turned on for the user interface.
- Escort NPCs will assist players more often.
- Escort NPCs and guards will no longer follow enemy players around.
- NPCs which are performing work emotes will pause them and turn to you when you interact with them.
- The Reanimated Corpse actually falls down now when it plays dead.
- New graveyards have been added to many zones.
- Players will not be able to train and purchase non-race specific mounts. In the next patch, we plan to implement a system in which players can obtain mounts from other races once they have reached a certain level of reputation with that race.
- Onyxia Key Quests for both the Horde and Alliance are in and fully functional.
- Eastern and Western Plaguelands have dozens of new quests.
- Tirion Fordring's questline is now complete.
- New PvP, Raid, and PvP Raid quests are live.
- Quests for Molten Core have been added.
- The completion of a quest may now result in a reputation adjustment of a faction or a group of factions.
- More quests added to Desolace, including several Horde specific quests.
- Horde quests added to Ashenvale, ranging from levels 19-30.
- Hemet Nesingwary and his companions now like Horde players in addition to Alliance players.
- More quests added to Stonetalon.
- More quests added to Blackfathom Deeps. Blackfathom has been moved to Ashenvale and now has Horde quests.
- Scholomance, a level 57-60 instanced dungeon in Western Plaguelands is now open.
- Ashenvale has gotten a facelift to include more points of interest, and significant changes were made to make it easier to navigate.
- Ragefire Chasm, a low level instance dungeon in Orgrimmar, is now available.
- Deadmines: The Miners in the Deadmines are no longer elite monsters.
- Blackfathom Deeps has been moved to the Zoram Strand in Ashenvale forest near the border of Darkshore.
- More quests have been added for Eastern and Western Plaguelands.
- [Mind Control] and[Hunter's Mark] flag you for PvP when used on enemy players.
- Healing and buffing NPCs will not flag you for PvP unless those NPCs are in combat.
- NPCs no longer tap creatures they are fighting.
- The current high-bidder's name no longer displays in the auction interface.
- Each time a bid is made on an item, a small amount of time is added to the remaining auction duration.
- Items you are the high bidder on will be indicated as such in the interface.
- Leatherworking is now complete, you can make up to 300 leatherworking skill items.
- Enchanting is now complete, you can perform enchantments that require up to 300 enchanting skill.
- Engineering is now complete, there are engineering recipes that require up to 300 engineering skill.
- Epic player crafted items that require raiding are now available.
- [Skeleton Key]s added to blacksmithing. Smiths can now open locks (though the keys are consumed)
- Expert and above skill tiers for secondary skills are no longer available on trainers, you need to find the books to teach you them. Expert level is on a vendor somewhere in the world, artisan level requires a quest to be completed.
- Elixirs no longer stack with player spells that improve the same attribute
- Enchanting recipes generally require more reagents for 200-250 skill items
- [Limited Invulnerability Potion] Re-added to Alchemy, but at a higher level than it was previously.
- Leatherworking recipes added to let light leather be turned into medium leather, medium leather into heavy and so on.
- Light leather requirements for some 15-20th leather level items reduced to allow for faster skillup in that range.
- Leatherworking Scorpid Recipes now require 2x the scorpid scales, but scorpids now drop the scales 4x as frequently.
- Light leather now only takes 3 scraps to make instead of 4.
- Starting Leatherworking recipe items improved.
- Medium and Heavy leather now sells for less to vendors.
- Pick pocketing now has a chance of getting you a locked Junkbox, which is a locked item that generally has money in it.
- [Ironweb Spider Silk] now drops more often and some Tailoring Recipes require less.
- The ingredients required to make some gnomish engineering items were changed.
- Elixirs effects reduced somewhat for the higher level elixirs.
- Dark Iron Armor stats have been changed.
- [Living Essence] and[Essence of Undeath] drops decreased.
- Silk and Mageweave cloth now sell for less to vendors.
- All remaining profession trainers who train a single recipe have been turned into vendors.
- [Catseye Ultra Goggles] and[Catseye Elixir] reduced in effectiveness.
- Requirements to make blacksmithing recipes annihilator and invulnerable mail increased.
- Artisan Level Fishing, Cooking, and First Aid quests are in the game. Trainers will no longer train artisan level in the aforementioned professions. Players must complete quests to gain artisan levels.
- Pets, summons and guardians are not susceptible to charm.
- Pets should be much better at chasing moving targets.
- Pets and summons will use their combat abilities as often as possible.
- When your pet or demon learns new spells and abilities they will show up on the pet action bar.
- Charmed creatures will no longer use their summon spells while charmed.
- The pet action bar is greyed out while the pet is confused or fleeing.
- Imps no longer run around aimlessly if you turn off auto-cast for their firebolt.
- Removed facing direction requirement from[Entangling Roots],[Faerie Fire],[Hibernate], and Soothe Animal.
- New Spell:[Rebirth] (Level 20).
- New Ability:[Feline Grace] (Level 40).
- [Bear Form] abilities that target one or more enemies now generate additional threat.
- Enrage: Cooldown increased.
- [Growl]: Now gives the target enough threat to attack you, cooldown added.
- [Hibernate]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Mark of the Wild]: Ranks 5, 6, and 7 now require reagents.
- Glimpse of Instincts: Removed.
- Outdoorsmanship skill line renamed Survival.
- Ranged Combat skill line renamed Marksmanship.
- Removed facing requirement from[Hunter's Mark] and[Scare Beast].
- [Aspect of the Cheetah]: Speed increased.
- [Aspect of the Pack]: Speed increased.
- [Concussive Shot]: No longer causes additional threat, duration and cooldown slightly increased, mana cost reduced.
- [Disengage]: Effect boosted, cooldown added.
- [Hunter's Mark]: Duration increased, dispels itself if the Hunter dies.
- [Mongoose Bite]: Damage increased, mana cost increased.
- [Scare Beast]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Wing Clip]: Slow effect now scales with level.
- [Feign Death]: Duration increased.
- New Spell:[Track Beasts] (Level 1).
- New Spell: Track Humanoids (Level 10).
- New Spell:[Track Undead] (Level 18).
- New Spell:[Track Hidden] (Level 24).
- New Spell:[Track Elementals] (Level 26).
- New Spell:[Track Demons] (Level 32).
- New Spell:[Track Giants] (Level 40).
- New Spell:[Track Dragonkin] (Level 50).
- New Spell:[Distracting Shot] (Level 12).
- New Spell:[Aspect of the Wild] (Level 46).
- [Blink] should work much more reliably and will not stop your movement.
- Removed facing requirement from[Counterspell],[Detect Magic], and[Polymorph].
- [Polymorph]: Now dismounts the enemy target, increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Blizzard]: Deals its damage in more frequent intervals.
- [Arcane Intellect]: Ranks 4 and 5 now require reagents.
- Teleport: Now requires a reagent.
- Portal: Now requires a reagent.
- [Slow Fall]: Now requires a reagent.
- [Retribution Aura]: Moved to level 16.
- Judgement: Moved to level 50, renamed[Holy Wrath].
- Removed facing requirement from[Hammer of Justice] and[Turn Undead].
- [Cleanse]: Moved to level 42, mana cost increased.
- [Holy Light]: Causes less threat, heal effect and mana cost increased.
- [Purify]: Mana cost increased.
- [Turn Undead]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Holy Strike]: Removed.
- [Crusader Strike]: Removed.
- Seal of Reckoning: Removed.
- Healing Aura: Removed.
- Dominance Aura: Removed.
- Wisdom Aura: Removed.
- Redemption: Removed.
- Resurrection: renamed[Redemption], no longer useable in combat.
- All Seals renamed Blessings. Several new spells have been added, which now use the naming convention "Seal".
- New Spell:[Seal of the Crusader] (Level 12).
- New Spell:[Seal of Justice] (Level 22).
- New Spell:[Seal of Light] (Level 30).
- New Spell:[Seal of Wisdom] (Level 38).
- New Spell:[Flash of Light] (Level 20).
- New Spell: Judgement (Level 10).
- New Spell:[Blessing of Might] (Level 8).
- New Spell:[Blessing of Wisdom] (Level 14).
- New Spell:[Blessing of Light] (Level 40).
- New Spell:[Concentration Aura] (Level 22).
- New Spell:[Divine Intervention] (Level 30).
- [Resistance Aura]: Split up into 3 new spells...[Shadow Resistance Aura] (Level 28),[Frost Resistance Aura] (Level 32), and[Fire Resistance Aura] (Level 36).
- [Seal of Fury] has changed significantly.
- [Seal of Righteousness] has changed significantly.
- [Blessing of Sacrifice]: Moved to level 46, now transfers a flat amount of damage per hit, and has replacements.
- [Blessing of Salvation]: Moved to level 26, duration increased, cooldown removed, effect reduced.
- [Blessing of Freedom]: Moved to level 18.
- [Blessing of Protection]: Moved to level 10.
- Resurrect spells now use the same timer as when reclaiming your corpse. When a player is resurrected, they will have to wait for a set amount before they can click the accept button.
- Resurrect now teleports you to the location at which the spell was cast, not to the caster's present location.
- Removed facing requirement from[Mind Control],[Mind Soothe],[Shackle Undead] and[Shadow Word: Pain].
- [Resurrection]: No longer useable in combat.
- [Levitate] will now be cancelled if any damage is taken, now requires a reagent.
- [Power Word: Fortitude]: Ranks 4, 5, and 6 now require reagents.
- [Mind Control]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Shackle Undead]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- New Spell:[Desperate Prayer] (Level 10). (Dwarf/Human only.) (Quest)
- New Spell:[Starshards] (Level 10). (Night Elf only.) (Quest)
- New Spell:[Touch of Weakness] (Level 10). (Undead only.) (Quest)
- New Spell:[Hex of Weakness] (Level 10). (Troll only.) (Quest)
- New Spell:[Fear Ward] (Level 20). (Dwarf only.) (Quest)
- New Spell: Feedback (Level 20). (Human only.) (Quest)
- New Spell:[Elune's Grace] (Level 20). (Night Elf only.) (Quest)
- New Spell:[Devouring Plague] (Level 20). (Undead only.) (Quest)
- New Spell: Shadowguard (Level 20). (Troll only.) (Quest)
- [Vanish] will now cancel spells in progress and missiles in flight if they are being cast at the vanished player.
- Poisons: Should now be resistable.
- Removed facing requirement from[Blind] and[Pick Pocket].
- Lockpicking: No longer auto-ranks. It must be used to improve.
- [Sap]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- New Poison:[Wound Poison] (Level 32).
- New Ability:[Safe Fall] (Level 40).
- Removed facing requirement from[Purge].
- Rebirth: Renamed[Ancestral Spirit], no longer useable in combat.
- [Water Walking]: Now cancelled if any damage is taken, requires reagent.
- [Water Breathing]: Now requires a reagent.
- [Earth Shock]: Now causes additional threat.
- [Healing Stream Totem]: Heals in smaller, more frequent intervals (roughly the same total over time).
- [Mana Spring Totem]: Restores mana in smaller, more frequent intervals (roughly the same total over time).
- [Rockbiter Weapon]: Now also makes your melee attacks cause additional threat.
- [Windfury Weapon]: Much more responsive.
- [Windfury Totem]: Much more responsive.
- Only party members can participate in rituals.
- Voidwalkers will wait for enemies in the area before casting[Suffering].
- Target of summoning ritual must already be in the same instance if caster is in an instance.
- Summoning gives a confirmation dialog to person being summoned.
- Ghosts can no longer be summoned.
- A bug has been fixed in the calculation of total mana for Warlock pets.
- [Lash of Pain] (Succubus): no longer requires the succubus to be behind the target.
- [Seduction] (Succubus): Mana cost reduced, increased the chance of breaking early.
- Soulstones: Now soulbound when created, are consumed to store the target's soul. When that target dies, he may resurrect himself any time up until release. Cooldown added.
- Removed facing requirement from[Banish],[Corruption], all Curses, Enslave Demon, and[Fear].
- Demon spells are now available as Grimoires from the Demon Trainers in the world. Purchase the Grimoire and read it while the appropriate demon is summoned to teach it the spell.
- Enslave Demon once again requires a soul shard, increased the chance of breaking early if cast repeatedly on the same target.
- [Howl of Terror]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Fear]: Increased the chance of breaking early.
- [Rain of Fire]: Duration, mana cost, and damage slightly reduced, deals its damage in more frequent intervals.
- New Spell (Imp):[Phase Shift] (Level 12).
- New Spell:[Summon Felhunter] (Level 30). (Quest)
- New Spell: Inferno (Level 50). (Monster Loot)
- New Spell: Curse of Doom (Level 60).
- New Spell:[Ritual of Doom] (Level 60). (Monster Loot)
- [Inner Rage]: Removed.
- [Pummel]: Removed.
- [Heroic Strike]: Now available in all Stances, damage increased on some ranks, decreased on others.
- [Sunder Armor]: Now available in all Stances.
- [Shield Bash]: Now available in all Stances.
- [Hamstring]: Now available in Battle and Berserker Stance.
- [Rend]: Now available in Battle and Defensive Stance, damage slightly increased on some ranks.
- [Recklessness]: Moved to level 50, moved to Berserker Stance, can be cancelled early, now causes the Warrior to take extra damage instead of decreasing armor.
- [Bloodrage]: Available in all Stances, cooldown increased.
- [Cleave]: Moved to level 20, available in all Stances, damage reduced.
- [Mocking Blow]: Moved to level 16, damage increased, replaced more frequently.
- [Shield Wall]: Moved to level 28.
- [Slam]: Available in all Stances, damage reduced, casting is pushed back when hit.
- [Thunder Clap]: Damage increased.
- [Defensive Stance]: Now reduces damage taken and damage caused instead of increasing Defense skill.
- [Intimidating Shout]: Moved to level 22, no longer causes the targeted enemy to run in fear, but will cower in fear. The cowering effect is broken by damage.
- Warrior abilities that target one or more enemies now generate additional threat.
- [[Taunt: Now gives the target just enough threat to attack you. Cooldown added.
- [[Berserker Rage: Moved to level 32.
- New Ability: Retaliation (Level 20).
- New Ability:[Execute] (Level 24).
- New Ability:[Intercept] (Level 30).
- New Ability:[Whirlwind] (Level 40).
- Shader based options are still disabled on the Mac client and are awaiting release of driver bug fixes from Apple and GPU vendors. We will release a patch to re-enable shader based graphic effects in Mac WoW when that becomes feasible
- Monsters with extra dodge chances have been corrected.
- Abilities that activate off critical hits work off critical hits from abilities as well ([Blood Craze], Enrage).
- Blessing of salvation correctly affects healing over time spells.
- If you tame the leader of a herd of Kodo with the[Kodo Kombobulator] the whole herd won't follow you.
- If you close the disenchanting loot pane without looting the item, the Dust or Essence or Shard is automatically looted for you. (You no longer destroy the enchanted item if you close the loot pane with the results of the disenchantment)
- Vocal emotes now display a normal emote to the chat window, instead of the "Player says..." text. Voice Emote Audio is unchanged.
- There is now a checkbox to turn off audio emotes.
- Many boxes and crates ready to be looted have been added around the world.
- Many new rare vendors selling weapons/armor/potions have been added around the world.
DurabilityItem durability costs have been greatly decreased for Superior (blue) and Epic (purple) items.
Improved UnstuckWe've added an auto-unstuck feature that you can use prior to petitioning a GM. You can use this feature in situations where you are caught in a part of the terrain and cannot get out. You can find the unstuck option by clicking on the "Help Request" button found on the bottom right hand side of the user interface.
Spirit HealerUsing the Spirit Healer now results in a 25% loss in durability for a player's equipped gear and items in inventory, instead of the previous 100% loss. The length of resurrection sickness suffered from using the Spirit Healer has also been decreased to a maximum of 10 minutes.
ReagentsReagent requirements have been removed from the following spells:
- The Daze effect has been reworked to have a smaller chance of occurring against players level one to 29. The chance of a successful Daze effect against players 30 and above remains the same.
- The Improved Renew talent has been reduced in effectiveness per rank.
- The effect chance of Seal of Command has been reduced slightly.
- Redoubt now lasts either 10 seconds or five blocks, whichever comes first.
- The effect of Improved Moonfire has been reduced per rank.
- Bear Form has been improved to hold aggro more effectively.
- Growl: removed rage cost and global cooldown.
- Cower: increased the effect, added a cooldown.
- Judgment: Moved to level 4.
- Divine Protection: Moved to level 6.
- Purify: Moved to level 8.
- Seal of the Crusader: Now introduced at level 6.
- Feint: increased the effect, added a cooldown.
- New Spell: Reincarnation (Level 30). Reincarnation is a passive ability that will give you the option of letting you resurrect yourself once every hour upon death.
- Inferno: Now dismisses your pet before casting to allow the Infernal to start Enslaved. Usable outdoors only.
- Defensive Stance has been improved to hold aggro more effectively.
- Taunt: removed rage cost and global cooldown.
- Night Elf characters in Wisp form will now have correct collision detection.
- Damage modifiers will now be calculated before armor points are considered, instead of after.
- Removed time zone tabs from realm list for U.S., all servers now appear in one list.
Патч 1.2.0 «Тайны Марадона»
Посмотреть вложение 46
Это первый послерелизный патч, который ввел в игру не столько много новшеств именно в игровом контенте. Патч содержал в себе больше правок по способностям и талантам, квестам, правкам по найденным багам и так далее. Главным новшеством стало открытие подземелья Марадон, в честь чего и был назван патч. Но были и другие изменения, ниже я приведу список самых важных изменений внесенных патчем. А ниже под спойлерами будут опубликованы полные списки изменений.
- Открыто подземелье Марадон.
- Введен первый праздник Зимний Покров
- Стало доступным отключения в настройках отображения плаща и шлема
Happy Holidays!The holidays are here and the citizens of Azeroth are celebrating the occasion with festive decorations and winter time activities. Keep an eye out for some fun and exciting surprises throughout the world!
New Dungeon - MaraudonIn the vast gray of Desolace lies the earthen tomb of Zaetar, fallen Keeper of the Grove and son of Cenarius. Zaetar rejected his Keeper heritage when he joined with the princess of the chaotic earth elementals, Theradras. Their unholy union gave birth to the misshapen and cursed centaur, who promptly slew their father for his part in their misbegotten creation. Fearful of Cenarius' wrath, the grief-stricken Theradras sequestered her dead lover's body in her secret sanctuary, the Crystal Caverns of Terramok, where she watches over him to this day. Travelers who come to Desolace have little trouble spotting Zaetar's tomb, for the blessing of nature that permeates his being transformed his resting place into a verdant paradise of flora and tranquil pools. Today, this tomb is now trodden by the hooves of Zaetar's children, who have claimed this great cavern as their sacred stronghold Maraudon.
Maraudon, a level 40-49 dungeon in Desolace, is now open and ready for business
Cloak & Helm GraphicsThere are now interface options that let you not display your helm and/or cloak on your character. These options will allow a player to wear a cloak or helm, but not have it show up in the game world. The check boxes to control this functionality are in the Options menu under "Interface Options."
- Players will now receive credit for killing a monster even if they die during battle.
- Players will now be able to purchase and train mounts from other races in their faction. However, you will first need to obtain "Exalted" reputation status with that race in order to do so. Mounts of the opposing faction are not available for purchase.
- A "Looking for Group" channel has been added. Additional improvements in looking for group functionality will be added in future patches.
- [Dazed] chance has been reduced in degrees depending on the level of the monster versus the level of the player. Thus, a monster will have a better chance to Daze a player equal in level than it would Dazing a player five levels higher.
- If you die in Molten Core, you will now be able to retrieve your corpse at the Blackrock Depths instance line.
- Several instance bosses and sub-bosses have had their levels slightly lowered.
- Giant Clams in the Vile Reef now drop Blue Pearls.
- [Spell Reflection] no longer reflects abilities.
- You can initiate a trade by dropping money onto a player.
- You can no longer select targets while under the effects of charm.
- Most non-elite creatures in non-instanced areas of the world have had their hit points slightly increased starting from level 20.
- Messages in the chat window provide feedback when you are getting drunk or sober.
- Skill gain messages will no longer appear for auto-ranking class skills when you gain a level.
- Training costs for all classes are in the process of being rebalanced. For this patch, training costs have been adjusted for the Rogue and Warlock classes and we will be making similar adjustments to all classes in the future.
- Damage bonus for the Warrior's[One-Handed Weapon Specialization] (Protection tab) increased to 2% per rank.
- Amount of threat generated by[Shield Bash] when[Shield Discipline] is active has been increased.
- [Mortal Strike] changed to deal weapon damage + a flat amount (85, 110, 135, 160) instead of percentage-based damage. Additional ranks available on Warrior trainers.
- A bug causing the[Hurricane] talent to not require channeling has been fixed. This spell now correctly requires channeling.
Player versus Player
- Gurubashi Arena - The arena in Stranglethorn Vale has been changed so that free-for-all PvP will only take place on the floor of the arena, and no longer in the stands or on the entrance ramp. Please keep in mind that on PvP realms, members of the opposite faction can still attack you anywhere in the arena because Stranglethorn Vale is a contested area.
- There is now a short countdown before a duel starts.
- Fishing for high-level zones has been restored.
- Monetary value of fished items sold to vendors has been significantly reduced.
- Chances of acquiring green weapons and armor from fishing have been reduced.
- Fishing profession now requires a minimum character level, like the other professions do. Any character who already has a fishing profession past the intended level will not be affected.
- The recipes for[Heavy Mageweave Bandage],[Runecloth Bandage], and[Heavy Runecloth Bandage] can be learned by visiting your faction's Artisan First Aid questgiver.
- Sell prices on Runecloth Bandages and Heavy Runecloth Bandages have been reduced.
- Expert First Aid books moved to a more appropriate vendor for the Horde. New vendor is still within the same general area as the previous one.
- [Spider Sausage] added to cooking trainers.
- Negative effect on[Fletcher's Gloves] has been changed.
- Alchemists' Stone effects have been changed.
- [Gnomish Death Ray] ingredients have been changed.
- Small Spider Legs drops have been increased to aid night elf cooks.
- [Embossed Leather Boots] are now correctly marked as Soulbound.
- Enchant 2H Weapon with Intellect is now correctly giving +3 to Intellect.
- [Enchanter's Cowl] minimum level to use set to 28 instead of 38, as was originally intended.
- Decrepit Darkhounds are now skinnable.
- Bloodstone Ore was made easier to mine.
- The damage effect on[Deathblow],[Diabolic Skiver], and[Pendulum of Doom] is now considered physical damage instead of Shadow damage.
- Area effect of[Piccolo of the Flaming Fire] has been reduced.
- Common shields sold at the shops have had their levels shifted to provide for a greater variety of choices.
- The damage effect from[Circle of Flame] no longer gets increased by items with fire bonuses.
- Area effect on Explosive Rockets has been reduced.
- Damage over time effect on[Demonshear] should no longer be increased by items with Shadow bonuses.
- Effects from[Stormstout],[Trogg Ale],[Raptor Punch], and[Keg of Thunderbrew Lager] no longer stack.
- [Enriched Manna Biscuit] now regenerates mana correctly.
- [Wolfmane Wristguards] are now Uncommon instead of Common.
- Lowered stats and armor on the[Forcestone Buckler], which is rewarded from the[/URL] [33D] Compendium of the Fallen quest. Existing Forcestone Bucklers have not been modified.
- [Smokey's Explosive Launcher] and[Smokey's Fireshooter] from When Smokey Sings, I Get Violent quest have been improved. Additional item reward added to this quest as well.
- [Heart of the Scale] should apply the correct Fire resistance now.
- Fixed a bug that caused[Wildheart Boots] to have duplicate stats.
- [Loamflake Bracers] now have stats.
- Effect on[Cloak of Flames] has been reduced.
- [Dog Training Gloves] are now Uncommon instead of Common.
- Murkgill Murlocs in Stranglethorn no longer drop[Encrusted Tail Fin].
- Fixed texture on[Rageclaw Belt] to look like a belt instead of pants.
- Armor values for some Leather and Mail armor between levels 15 - 36 have been slightly changed to address an error with armor values.
- Many Stranglethorn Vale quests had their experience rewards changed to be more in line with the difficulty of the quests. Some Stranglethorn Vale quests were also increased in difficulty, due to increased kill requirements or balance changes to the quest target creatures. The Green Hills of Stranglethorn and Big Game Hunter quests also now reward different items upon completion.
- Two new quests added to Desolace involving the Kodo Caravan.
- Number of centaur required to kill to unleash Warlord Krom'zar in the Barrens Counterattack! quest has been reduced to 20.
- Time limit for the Counterattack! quest has been increased to 20 minutes.
- [Thazz'ril's Pick] is now easier to spot.
- Bloodfury quest in Stonetalon Mountains is now marked elite.
-  Catch of the Day quest in Desolace now requires 2[Bloodbelly Fish] instead of the previous 5.
- New quest rewards added to the[22D] Allegiance to the Old Gods quest in Ashenvale.
- [Wildhunter Cloak] reward item from the The Ashenvale Hunt quest has been improved.
- Vagash in Dun Morogh now properly shows his Elite status.
- The[Encrusted Tail Fin] quest item now only drops off the Saltscale Murlocs in Stranglethorn.
- The[Bloodfury Ripper's Remains] quest item now only drops off the Bloodfury Ripper in Stonetalon Mountain.
- The Blueleaf Tubers requirement of the Barrens'[26D] Blueleaf Tubers quest was decreased to 6.
- Quest text for the Elemental War quest is changed. It no longer implies that a choice of rewards is available.
- The[10-30] Summoning Shadra quest level has been increased from 50 to 55, to reflect the level of Shadra.
- Fixed the problem that was causing Mikhail in Menethil Harbor to become inactive after someone failed The Missing Diplomat quest.
- Besseleth and Arikara now have statistics appropriate to their status as elite creatures.
- Quest monsters for Arachnophobia quest in Stonetalon Mountains now drop the proper required quest item.
- [10-30] Kodo Roundup quest in Desolace has been fixed to give proper quest credit.
-  Homeward Bound quest in Thousand Needles can no longer be activated by anyone other than the player that is escorting the Non-player Character.
-  Free At Last quest in Thousand Needles can no longer be activated by anyone other than the player that is escorting the Non-player Character.
- Fixed a bug with the The Tower of Althalaxx quest line that allowed you to skip the step that leads into Fire Scar Shrine.
- Quest related drop items from A Sample of Slime... quest and a Batch of Ooze quest have been reduced in value.
- [Entangling Roots]: Rank 4 moved to level 38.
- New Spell: Gift of the Wild]] (Level 50) - Longer lasting[Mark of the Wild] spell that buffs the entire group. Requires a reagent to cast. (Spell is available via loot drop only.)
- [Bear Form]: Armor bonus increased from 65% to 180%.
- [Dire Bear Form]: Armor bonus increased from 125% to 360%.
- [Hibernate]: Players now have an increasing chance to break free of the effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15 seconds.
- Hunters can no longer sit while under the effects of[Feign Death].
- [Disengage] will cause the Hunter's target to immediately check for a new target.
- Hunters will no longer show mana while they are under the effects of Feign Death.
- [Claw]: Ranks 3-8 focus costs increased to match ranks 1-2.
- Beasts under the effect of[Beast Lore] will now display whether they are tameable or not.
- Pets:[Bite] and[Claw] tooltips now list the damage that is dealt when the pet is content. Actual damage is unchanged.
- [Scare Beast]: Beasts now have an increasing chance to break free of the effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15 seconds.
- [Sense Undead]: No longer available via the trainer; quest reward only.
- [Power Word: Shield]: Now usable on party members only.
- New Spell:[Prayer of Fortitude] (Level 48) - Longer lasting[Power Word: Fortitude] spell that buffs the entire group. Requires a reagent to cast. (Spell is available via loot drop only.)
- [Mind Control]: Can no longer be cast on tapped targets.
- [Backstab] will automatically target the nearest enemy if no target is selected.
- [Distract] is now effective against creatures that are already distracted.
- [Sap]: Players now have an increasing chance to break free of the effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15 seconds.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- [Vanish] will now break root and slow effects.
- [Earthbind Totem]: Added a 15-second cooldown.
- Warlock demons have a wide selection of names based on the demon type. This only affects new demons; existing demons will keep their names.
- Warlocks can no longer kill players in duels.
- [Death Coil] won't give health until it actually hits the target.
- Death Coil will only give the amount of health that it actually drained from the target.
- Create Soulstone: Reduced the Soul Shard cost from two shards to one shard.
- [Curse of Shadow]: Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.
- [Curse of the Elements]: Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.
- [Fear]: Players now have an increasing chance to break free of the effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15 seconds.
- [Devour Magic] (Felhunter): Fixed a bug where the felhunter would be healed every time the spell was used, in addition to the healing gained from successful dispelling.
- [Tainted Blood] (Felhunter): The reactive effect no longer causes threat.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- Enslave Demon: Can no longer be cast on tapped targets.
- Warriors will now resume attacking after performing a[Slam] attack.
- New Ability:[Pummel] (Berserker Stance) (Level 38) - Instant attack that causes damage and interrupts spellcasting for a short duration.
- [Shield Bash]: No longer usable in Berserker Stance.
- [Intercept]: Cost reduced from 15 rage to 10 rage, damage reduced accordingly.
- [Bloodrage]: Now generates 10 rage immediately and 10 rage across the duration.
- [Improved Bloodrage]: Now reduces the health cost of Bloodrage by 25% (rank 1) and 50% (rank 2).
- [Berserker Stance]: Now increases critical strike chance by 3% instead of granting 10% melee haste. Extra damage taken reduced from 20% to 10%.
- The vertex and pixel shader based graphic options have been reactivated on certain combinations of drivers and GPU hardware. As Apple releases future improvements to drivers we will continue to re-test and re-activate features on a case by case basis. A more detailed list of which driver/hardware combinations are enabled for shader capabilities, along with any known bugs will be posted on the Tech Support forum. Further optimization work on the client is ongoing, and we welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
- Added reverb to sound effects when a player is in enclosed spaces.
- The Minimap arrows that point to locations/players/etc. are now easier to see.
- Tooltip information on players and monsters in the game has been expanded.
- Alternative keyboard types (such as Dvorak) will now work correctly.
- Macros that cast spells will show spell feedback (e.g. cooldowns, etc.) on the action bar.
- Lua single line comments now work in script blocks embedded in XML files.
- There is a new user interface to enable and disable add-ons for the current account, available at the character selection screen.
- FontString has a new attribute, "maxLines," which is used to limit the number of lines the FontString will render.
- Any text that goes beyond the extents of a FontString will be truncated and replaced with ""
- When a player breaks the surface of the water going up (i.e. heading out of the water), the camera will move to the above-water position regardless of whether or not the player is holding down the right mouse button.
- The visual effect for unlearning talents will happen after you accept the dialog instead of immediately.
- A bug with bandages has been fixed. Previously, only the lowest rank bandage ([Linen Bandage]) was working correctly in that it brought up a channeling bar and required you to remain still while bandaging. All of the other bandage types (Heavy Linen through Heavy Runecloth) were working incorrectly, but have been fixed to operate the same way that Linen Bandages do.
- Cenarion Vindicators no longer summon Forces of Nature as quickly.
- Severed Dreamers no longer summon Nightmares as quickly.
- Several elite creatures that were missing their elite tags have been fixed.
- [Will of the Forsaken] is no longer grayed out on the action bar while you are fleeing.
- The Emerald Dragon Whelp will assist you when summoned.
- Aquatic creatures will no longer eventually teleport to you if you harass them from land.
- Undead players will no longer be invisible when they first log in after watching the intro cinematic.
- Fixed the rotating animations of the crystals in Un'Goro Crater.
- Reginald Windsor's yell can be heard during[60R] The Great Masquerade.
- Kodos in the Barrens will no longer stomp incessantly while in combat.
- The Ward of Laze is now summoned at a more appropriate level, instead of level one.
- Some elite creatures in outdoor areas of the world had higher than normal experience modifiers, and were corrected to award the proper amount of experience.
- Rare creatures in many of the higher level outdoor zones will now use their appropriate combat abilities.
- Autoloot has been fixed to work with skinning.
- Fixed durability display on vendor buyback items.
- Some creatures in the outdoor world had much less armor than intended. This has been corrected.
- A bug causing[War Stomp] to not affect some targets within melee range has been fixed.
- Rolling for items in the French and German will now work properly.
- Resolved an issue with looting in click to move mode that could cause crashes.
- Performance issues occurring with certain CPUs have been resolved.
PaladinSeal of the Crusader: Fixed a bug where damage per swing was increasing instead of decreasing when Seal of the Crusader was active.This resulted in a dramatic increase in damage per second (DPS) that was unintended. The tooltip for the spell displays the intent of the spell:"Fills the Paladin with the spirit of a crusader, granting additional attack power. The Paladin also attacks faster, but deals less damage with each attack."The overall increase in DPS from Seal of the Crusader should only result from the increase in attack power and not from the increase in attack speed. We understand this is a significant decrease in the power of this spell, but was a necessary bug fix to ensure both overall game balance and the viability of different Paladin Seals.
- Various text strings and audio have been corrected for the French and German versions of the game.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly enabled the vertex animation shader option on some GPU's that do not support it. This bug was causing player character models in-game and in the character selection screen to appear invisible or distorted. The fix should benefit users with NVIDIA GeForce 2MX or 4MX GPU's and ATI Radeon 7000/7500 GPU's. It should no longer be necessary to manually turn off the vertex animation feature on these systems * it should now be off and disabled automatically.
- Group loot has been fixed to work as originally intended. It will now work exactly like round robin does, with the exception that when an item of threshold level or above drops, it will use the auto-rolling system. (Prior to this fix, when in group loot mode, the round robin system was only being used for items (all players could loot coins), which was rather confusing).
- Fixed a group loot permission bug that was telling players they did not have permission to loot.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the game to freeze when scrolling through auctions in the Auction House.
- Murlocs play the drown animation when they die underwater now.
- Onyxia correctly hovers instead of standing in midair.
- You can target vocal emotes again.
- Pets and summoned creatures attacking enemies will now tap the enemies for their owners.
- Fixed a bug with Troll Shamans and the Berserk ability. Troll Shamans can only go Berserk when they are in the wounded state.
- Rogues now correctly gain Lockpicking skill from items picked in the trade window.
- Quests that require you to follow/escort an NPC will only complete when you arrive at the designated area.
- Horde and Alliance members cannot duel with each other regardless of realm type.
- Herbs and mineral nodes will remain active if they are not fully emptied.
- Fixed a bug that was giving higher damage-per-second (DPS) to Steelarrow Crossbow and Blackcrow than was intended.
- Sell prices on Hypnotic Blade, Illusionary Rod, Mantle of Doan, and Robe of Doan have been lowered.
- Players who have completed the quest to summon Kirtonos may now obtain the Blood of Innocents from Doctor Theolen Krastinov.
- The tooltip for the Warrior's Intercept ability has been updated to reflect the proper rage cost. Using Intercept now requires 10 rage, not 15 rage. The tooltip now accurately reflects that.
- These changes were made after the publication of the patch notes and thus could not be added to the in-game patch notes.
- Hunter and Warlock pets will now correctly "tap" the targets they attack, thus giving the pet owner kill credit for a target even if another player later attacks the same target.
- The tooltip for the Warrior's Intercept ability has been updated to reflect the proper rage cost. Using Intercept costs 10 rage, not 15 rage. The tooltip now accurately reflects that.
- Dueling across factions remains intact in the patch, in consideration of players' desires to duel members of the opposing faction.
- This is a minor patch to address localization issues discovered during the European beta test. These changes affect localized text strings for French and German versions of the game only, and players in other regions will not see any changes to the game.
- We have deployed a client-side change that should improve performance when large numbers of players are gathered in a small area of the world. No other changes are included with this emergency patch.
Патч 1.3.0 «Руины Забытого Города»
Посмотреть вложение 47
Патч 1.3.0 является по истине уникальным. Со времён его введения близзард больше ни когда не повторяли подобную систему. Введено было не просто новое подземелье "Руины Забытого Города", а подземелье состоящее из 3ех разных подземелий объединяющих в себе одну достаточно большую и весомую составляющую в контенте игры. Все части подземелья рассчитаны на разный уровень игроков, и если первая часть подземелья является просто проходным подземельем, то последующие части имеют завязки на ключевые классовые квесты. Например паладины должны были пройти это подземелье с определенными условиями, что бы получить маунта.
Но естественно это не единственные изменения вносимые патчем. Самую значительную часть я перечислю ниже. Полный список изменений как обычно под спойлером.
- Открытие подземелья "Руины Забытого Города".
- Добавлены ворлд боссы. Азурегос в Азшаре. Владыка Каззак в Вызженных землях.
- Введены ограничения максимального количества игроков для подземелий.
- Players who have completed the Molten Core discovery quest can now port directly to the zone, bypassing Blackrock Depths.
- Divine Favor - Fixed a bug that prevented the effect from being removed, allowing all Flash of Light and Holy Light spells to crit for the full duration.
- Bind on Pickup items that are of a quality below the default group loot threshold (white/gray) will no longer require confirmation before looting.
- Various Bind on Pickup items that were previously of common quality (white) have been changed to green (ie: Corruptor's Scourgestone).
- Several of the dungeon and raid armor sets have been updated with their non-placeholder textures. These sets include the Devout, Prophecy, Elements, Arcanist's and Wildheart sets. Future patches will update more dungeon and raid sets.
- Quests that are not completable while in a raid group are no longer allowed if the instance is owned by a raid group, regardless of whether you are currently in that raid group or not.
DiremaulDiremaul, a new dungeon for players level 56-60, is now open and ready for business. Diremaul is populated by a fierce tribe of ogres and is located in the western region of Feralas. Diremaul will be limited groups of no more than five players each.
New Outdoor Raid BossesTwo new outdoor raid bosses have been introduced to Azeroth. Azuregos, a monstrous blue dragon, has landed in Azshara, while Lord Kazzak the demon can be found in the Tainted Scar of the Blasted Lands.
Meeting StonesMeeting Stones are located outside of each dungeon to help players find a group to adventure with in the dungeon. The meeting stone will try to find you a viable five-person group by looking for a tank, a healer, and so on. As time passes and you are unable to find a group, the meeting stone will become less picky about who it groups you with.
Dungeon Player CapsAll dungeons now have a cap on group size to limit the number of players that may enter the dungeon. It was necessary to add this cap as raiding these dungeons trivialized much of the content. Because of this change we can now look to adding better loot to them during future content patches.
With that in mind, the dungeons below now have the following caps:
All other dungeons in the game will be capped at 10 members.Several dungeons will be re-examined for balancing in light of this change. In addition, will have their loot improved significatnly for the next content patch.
- Onyxia/Molten Core - 40 members
- Blackrock Spire - 15 members
- Diremaul - 5 members
General Changes(detailed information for each below)
- Previously, in many cases, a Block, Parry, or Dodge was translated into a "Miss," thus causing confusion over actual miss rates. We've made the following changes in an attempt to be more clear as to what is actually happening in combat:
- Block: All creatures will now report a Block on attacks from the front, reducing damage caused instead of converting the attack into a "Miss." Creatures will no longer be able to Block attacks from behind.
- Dodge: Every time a creature Dodges, it will report a Dodge. We will no longer translate a creature's Dodge of a rear attack to a "Miss."
- Parry: All creatures will now report a Parry on attacks from the front instead of translating them into a "Miss." Creatures will no longer be able to Parry attacks from behind.
- Blocking an ability that takes place on the next swing now blocks the normal amount of damage instead of all of it.
- Skill-up rate improved for bows, crossbows, guns, thrown, and wands.
- Improved line of sight for large creatures.
- In-game mail sent from GMs will now use official Blizzard stationery.
- The Drunk effect has been greatly enhanced.
- If you resurrect without releasing your spirit, your resurrection timer will decrease normally.
- You can no longer accept a warlock summoning while you are in combat.
- Increased stun resistance will now also help resist some non-melee based stun spells from creatures.
- Mounts now are Horde or Alliance restricted in the tooltip. We do not intend to allow Horde players to ride Alliance vendor-purchased mounts and vice versa.
- Numbers and punctuation will not be passed through chat communication to members of the opposing faction.
- Spells in PvP now have a slight increase in range and area of effect when targets are moving. This should improve the overall usability of spells and ranged attacks.
- Priests can no longer kill players with Shadow Word: Pain and Mind Control in duels.
- Certain key NPCs (such as bankers and auctioneers) in the cities and main outposts are now harder to kill. Additionally, when they die, they will respawn more quickly.
- Patrolling scouts that can see through stealth and invisibility have been added to both Orgrimmar and Ironforge.
- Players under Mind Control pass reputation changes due to kills to the controlling player, and do not receive the reputation changes themselves.
- You cannot see your enemies' buffs while you are charmed.
- Dueling players can now cast helpful spells on their allies (but not vice versa).
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- [Rebirth] - Casting time and mana cost reduced; now ignores resurrection timers.
- Swiftshifting - Talent changed. When leaving a shapeshift form, the next shapeshift form you take will have a 20%/40%/60% mana cost reduction if used within 6 seconds.
- [Gift of the Wild] - This spell is now cast on the target's party.
- [Cat Form] - DPS increase at levels 40-60.
- New Ability (Cat Form):[Ferocious Bite] (available at level 32) - Finishing move that causes damage per combo point and converts each extra point of energy into additional damage.
- New Spell:[Barkskin] (available at level 44) - The druid's skin becomes as tough as bark. Physical damage taken is reduced. While protected, taking damage will not cause spellcasting delays, but non-instant spells take longer to cast and melee combat is slowed.
- New Ability (Bear Form):[Frenzied Regeneration] (available at level 36) - Converts an amount of rage into health every second for a short duration.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- Sandfury Guardians are no longer tameable.
- Fixed a bug where Hunter pets were sometimes unattackable by opposing faction players.
- Fixed a bug where creatures were keeping their innate resistances after being tamed. This was unintentional and the fix will affect all existing pets.
- [Distracting Shot] - Is now properly improved by the Efficiency and[Hawk Eye] talents.
- You can no longer use[Eyes of the Beast] to leave a flight path.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- [Improved Blizzard] - Chill duration reduced to 1.5 seconds (4.5 seconds w/[Permafrost]) and refreshes with each damage tick rather than at the beginning of the spell. In addition, a target that resists the damage will also resist the chill effect.
- [Blink] - Using this spell should no longer cause you to fall through the world.
- Blink can now be used to escape more of the stun effects used by creatures in the world.
- Blink is no longer usable on boats or zeppelins.
- [Blast Wave] damage radius fixed so damage properly extends to 10 yd.
- [Dampen Magic] - Duration and mana cost increased. Now castable on all raid targets.
- [Amplify Magic] - Duration and mana cost increased. Now castable on all raid targets.
- Frost/[Ice Armor] - Mana cost reduced.
- New Spell:[Mage Armor] (Available at level 34) - Allows for 30% of mana regeneration to function while casting and increases resistance to all magic schools. Does not stack with Frost/Ice Armor.
- New Spell:[Conjure Water] (Rank 7) (Available through quest at level 60).
- [Arcane Missiles]: Fixed a bug where the spell would not function properly against spell-reflecting targets.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- [Seal of Command] - The damage effects can now be resisted instead of dodged, blocked, or parried.
- [Blessing of Protection] - Now castable on all raid targets.
- [Blessing of Sacrifice] - Now castable on all raid targets.
- [Blessing of Salvation] - Now castable on all raid targets.
- [Divine Intervention] - Now castable on all raid targets.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- [Holy Fire] - Fixed a bug with the bonus damage gained from +fire damage items. Such items now have a greater effect on this spell.
- [Prayer of Fortitude] - This spell is now cast on the target's party.
- [Power Word: Shield] - Now castable on all raid targets.
- A number of areas in the world now have footlockers in them. These areas are in place for rogues to visit to increase their lockpicking skills. The contents of these footlockers are only token amounts of treasure, but they should allow for a more interesting experience while increasing lockpicking skill. The difficulty of the locks in the area correspond to the level of the zone, so if your lockpicking skill is around 100, you would go to Durnholde Keep in Hillsbrad. But if your skill is 250, you might head to Tyr's Hand in Eastern Plaguelands.
- Hillsbrad Foothills - Durnholde Keep
- Redridge Mountains - Lake Everstill
- Ashenvale Forest - Zoram Strand
- Stonetalon Mountains - Windshear Crag and Associated Mines
- Wetlands - Murloc Camps
- Desolace - Sar'theris Strand
- Badlands - Angor Fortress
- Swamp of Sorrows - Pool of Tears
- Searing Gorge - The Slag Pit
- Tanaris Desert - Lost Rigger Cove
- Azshara - Bay of Storms
- Eastern Plaguelands - Tyr's Hand (elite)
- Very high-end gems will no longer be acquired from junk boxes or pickpocketing.
- Added a visual to Sword Specialization (rogue talent) "proc" that will now show up in the combat log as well.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- [Tremor Totem] - Now creates the appropriate looking earth totem; tooltip updated to clarify what effects it counters; radius of effect increased; now pulses more frequently.
- [Astral Recall] - The tooltip now includes the home point the spell will recall you to.
- We've changed the spell icon of several totem spells. They should now all be unique.
- [Searing Totem] - Damage slightly increased.
- [Reincarnation] - No longer causes resurrection sickness.
- [Improved Drain Mana] - Will now report to the combat log all damage caused.
- [Inferno] - The duration the Infernal is enslaved when first summoned has been increased. The area of effect damage caused by the Inferno spell, and all threat generated by it, will now originate from the Infernal. The Infernal will now immediately attack targets within the radius of the spell.
- Enslave Demon - Is no longer dispellable.
- Curse of Agony - Now benefits from items that increase shadow damage.
- Nightfall - Fixed a bug where the Shadow Trance effect was lost without benefit. Previously, the talent had a 3%/4% chance of triggering. It now has a 2%/4% chance of triggering, and the tooltips have been updated to accurately reflect this change.
- [Ritual of Doom] - The death caused at the completion of the ritual no longer causes durability loss.
- [Firestone] - Equipping Firestones will now increase damage caused by fire spells.
- [Spellstone] - Equipping Spellstones will now improve your chance to get a critical strike with spells.
- [Fear] - Mana cost changed to a percentage of base, which results in an increase in cost.
- The Shadow Trance buff granted by the Nightfall talent will no longer be used up by a shadowbolt that was in mid-cast.
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was slightly increased.
- [Battle Shout] - Rage cost reduced.
- [Bloodrage] - Health cost reduced.
- [Heroic Strike] - Damage increased.
- Parry - Moved to level 6.
- [Thunder Clap] - Now causes Physical damage instead of Nature damage; damage increased; duration increased with each new rank.
- Improved Sunder Armor - Now decreases rage cost by 1/1/1.
- Improved Thunder Clap (warrior talent) - Now decreases rage cost by 1/1/2.
- [Execute] - Full rage is no longer consumed when the ability does not hit.
- [Overpower] - Should now be usable when a special attack is dodged.
- Fixed a bug where rage was not being generated when normal melee attacks were parried, dodged, and blocked.
- [Charge] has been improved so it will work through doorways and won't path you through an entire dungeon.
- [Sweeping Strikes] bug fixed. It will hit more reliably and show up in combat log correctly.
- Added a visual to[Sword Specialization] "proc" that will now show up in the combat log as well.
- Ogres in Azeroth have undergone a visual upgrade.
- Yeti will no longer flee when at low health.
- Mummified Atal'ai will no longer cast Fevered Plague so often.
- Some outdoor creatures will now use their Fear abilities less often.
- Reduced the number of pirates on the boats in Stranglethorn Vale.
- Reduced the number of Syndicate in Strahnbrad.
- Reduced the respawn rate of the troggs on the islands in Loch Modan.
- Some wildlife that was stationary in Desolace should now be more active.
- Mechanical Whelps have been boosted by five levels in order to be effective longer. Their damage has been slightly decreased to compensate for the additional damage that would have occurred with the change.
- Battle Chicken has had its level boosted by five.
- The monster ability Skull Crack now only stuns for two seconds instead of six.
- Warbringer Constructs now have less armor than before.
- The Reactive Mana set bonus effect on the Arcanist set had an incorrect tooltip. The proper chance of the effect triggering is 1%, not 100%.
- [Restorative Potion] tooltip is now more clear.
- Weightstones may now be used on fist Weapons.
- [The Postmaster's Treads] now have stats more appropriate for cloth wearers.
- [Crown of the Penitent] effect made more appropriate for the quality and level of item.
- [Bloodlust Epaulets] stats improved to the appropriate amount for the item's level and quality.
- The effect of the[Spirit of Aquementas] and[Choker of Enlightenment] has changed to a +damage and +healing of all spell schools effect.
- [Ramstein's Lightning Bolts] effect reduced to 200 points of damage and a 10-yard radius.
- [Magister's Mantle], Robes, Belt, Crown, and Bindings changed to include more stamina in lieu of spirit.
- Gnomish earrings will no longer appear outside the[Bloodlust Helm].
- Deathstriker name changed to[Felstriker].
- [The Lion Horn of Stormwind] now properly gives AC to members of the party.
- Priests can now use scrolls and the[Heart of Noxxion] while in[Shadowform].
- The costs of Enriched Manna Biscuits,[Blessed Sunfruit], and[Blessed Sunfruit Juice] have been lowered to 60 silver per stack of five.
- The buff effect of[Blessed Sunfruit] has been changed from Stamina to Strength.
- Horn of the Arctic Wolf now correctly summons an Arctic wolf (Instead of a light-gray one).
- [White Bandit Mask] is now Uncommon and Bind on Equip.
- Fixed a bug that was causing[Judgment Sabatons] to have two instances of Spirit.
- [Green Lens] item can no longer call Stamina as one of its random properties. Existing Green Lens have not been changed.
- [Frenzied Striker] is now Bind on Equip instead of Bind on Pick Up.
- [Sorcerer Sphere] is no longer Warlock only.
- [Twilight Orb] is no longer Warlock only.
- Fixed a bug that was causing[Dog Training Gloves] to not be Bind on Pick Up.
- Fixed a bug that was causing[Thrash Blade],[Flurry Axe], and[Ironfoe] to have an additional attack when the effect went off.
- Fixed a bug on[Gearforge Girdle] (awarded by the Felwood quest, A Final Blow) that caused it to have more stats than it should. It no longer has +12 defense.
- [Shadowcraft Boots] now have +21 Agility instead of +21 Intellect.
- Fixed a bug with[Jungle Remedy] that was causing it to be on the non-combat potion timer of three seconds. It is now on the combat potion timer of two minutes.
- Fixed a bug with[Fist of Stone] that caused it to have stats that it shouldn't have. Existing Fist of Stone items have not been changed.
- Finkle's Skinner is now Main hand only.
- Drop rates of gems have been increased at lower levels and decreased at higher levels.
- Fixed a bug that was causing[Outrunner's Cord] to appear incorrectly on characters.
- Fixed a bug that was causing[Vosh'gajin's Strand] to appear incorrectly on characters.
- Fixed a bug that was causing[Omokk's Girth Restrainer] to appear incorrectly on characters.
- Holy spell damage bonuses will no longer appear on random property items.
- Silithus has been itemized.
- [Royal Seal of Alexis] no longer drops off of Baron Bloodbane. It is now only obtainable via the quest[60D] Ramstein, no longer has a minimum level requirement, and is Bind on Acquire. Existing Royal Seal of Alexis items have not been changed.
- 16-slot bags are now set to Uncommon.
- [Razorlash Root] should now restore mana as intended and should no longer apply the first aid debuff.
- Re-worded tooltips on Shard of Afrasa and[Demon's Blood] to better explain their effects.
- Changed the tooltip on random property items with the suffixes "of Concentration" and "of Regeneration" to more clearly state their effects.
- Lunar Wands that drop should now have random properties.
- Hurley Blackbreath's treasure table has been modified.
- Rend's treasure table has been modified.
- Goraluk Anvilcrack treasure table has been modified.
- General Drakkisath treasure table has been modified.
- [Deathcharger's Reins] can now be used by Tauren.
- Items that periodically restore health and mana no longer show up in the combat log.
- [Vanquisher's Sword] and[Amberglow Talisman], the rewards for the quests[37D] Bring the Light (Alliance) and[37D] Bring the End (Horde), have been upgraded to be rare instead of uncommon.
- Modified[Crystal Charge],[Crystal Force],[Crystal Restore],[Crystal Spire],[Crystal Ward], and[Crystal Yield] to be on appropriate cooldown timers. Completing the Crystal Pylon quest to obtain them will now reward five each instead of three.
- [Mark of the Dragon Lord] has had its visual changed to better fit its effect, and the tooltip has been corrected.
- A new engineering recipe is available in Blackrock Depths for a repair robot. This robot acts as a repair vendor for 10 minutes and will repair and purchase items for normal cost. This will allow dungeon groups and raids to get items repaired and sold without returning to town.
- The Horde version of the tribal leatherworking quest now requires the appropriate amount of leatherworking skill to complete.
- The item requirements for the elemental leatherworking quest have been lowered from four of each kind of elemental item to two.
- A number of high-end profession reagents were changed to good quality (green) to indicate their value and so that they are distributed properly by group loot (Essences, Orbs of Righteousness, etc.).
- All of the creation professions have had one or more dropped recipes added to raid level targets.
- [Bottomless Bag] requires significantly more[Mooncloth] and two[Core Leather] to make now.
- Invulnerability Potion - Now makes you immune to all physical attacks and damage rather than just damage.
- The effects of flasks and elixirs are no longer dispellable. This should make their use more compelling in PvP situations.
- [Fused Wiring] will now drop more often from target dummies.
- [Quickdraw Quiver] now requires[Cured Thick Hide] (instead of[Thick Hide]) as one of its required components.
- [Crimson Lotus] changed to a gray item as it is currently unused by professions.
- [Green Lens] now requires more ingredients to make, but has special effects rather than just stats on it.
- Red Dragonscales have had their vendor price reduced.
- Drop rates of very high-end gems have been somewhat increased on rich thorium veins.
- Improvements have been made to many potions: Troll's Blood Potions, Stoneshield Potions, Magic Resistance Potions, Flasks of Power, and Greater Defense Potions.
- [Chimeric Gloves] recipe is no longer bind on pick up.
- There is now a recipe at leatherworking trainers that allows[Thick Leather] to be turned into[Rugged Leather].
- [Turtle Scale Gloves] recipe has been added to vendors in Feralas to make completion of the tribal leatherworking quest easier.
- You will now catch ocean fish when fishing from Rut'theran Village.
- The cooking trainer in Dolanaar now sells cooking recipes for several types of fish.
- Owls in Teldrassil now drop more eggs than they used to.
- A new type of turtle is now found on the beaches of northern Tanaris in the level 42-43 range. They can be skinned for turtle Scales.
- The Recipes for[Robe of the Void],[Robe of the Archmage], and[Truefaith Vestments] are no longer soulbound.
- Engineering guns level 40 and above now have attributes on them to bring them in line with the random property guns.
- Cooking recipe,[Tender Wolf Steak], added to vendors in Aerie Peak and Gadgetzan. Allows players to cook tender wolf meat.
- Horde cooks can now cook up raptor Eggs from a recipe found in Grom'gol and Hammerfall.
- [Elixir of Giants] duration increased to 60 minutes.
- [Shadowskin Gloves] recipe added so there is a non-rare recipe that requires[Shadowcat Hide].
- [Hot Wolf Ribs] now count as meat for purposes of being fed to hunter pets.
- [Mooncloth] recipe moved to a different vendor in Everlook.
- [Storm Gauntlets] fixed so they deliver their lightning damage correctly.
- Enchantment for boots that increase speed improved significantly.
Raids & Dungeons
- "Raid lockout" is fixed. If the leader of your raid group is saved in a different instance than you would otherwise go to, you are added to your leader's instance.
- Added /raidinfo command showing remaining time on saved raid instances. Also shows an ID to compare with other players (if you have the same saved ID as them, you will go into the same instance)
- Added a chat window message when you are first saved to an instance.
- Raid members will show up on the world map.
- If you enter an instance in a group, and then leave that group, you will not be able to complete quest objectives until you rejoin the group.
- Extended the decay time of boss corpses in dungeons.
- Lengthened the respawn time of many of the creatures in Ragefire Chasm, Gnomeregan, Uldaman, Razorfen Downs, Scholomance, and Stratholme.
- Molten Core
- Added in-game voice for Ragnaros and Majordomo Executus.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the first Firelord to stop moving.
- Garr will now lose his enrage buff when he leaves combat.
- Majordomo Executus will now make the Flamewaker Healers immune to polymorph at the appropriate time, even after failed attempts.
- Bringing Flamewaker Healers too far away from Majordomo Executus will now result in the Healers becoming immune to Polymorph.
- Line of Sight checks removed from many creature abilities in Molten Core.
- Sons of Flame now despawn when everyone wipes.
- Ragnaros will reset properly if the raid wipes while submerged.
- Onyxia's fireballs will no longer result in a confuse effect (Engulfing Flames). The impact damage of these fireballs has been slightly increased to compensate for the loss of the damage over time.
- Onyxia's egg pit will now heat up when she does a strafe breath across the room.
- Onyxian Warders now respawn in the hallway while Onyxia is in combat.
- Increased the delay before Onyxia will try to tail sweep.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Onyxia to occasionally not reset correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Onyxia to get stuck under the world
- Players no longer leave combat while Onyxia is in flight.
- The Onyxia Key quest for the Horde has experienced some changes.
- The Test of Skulls for Scryer, Somnus, and Chronalis can now all be obtained simultaneously. The drop rates for black dragonspawn eyes have been increased substantially.
- Baroness Anastasi in Stratholme will now leave the possessed target when the target is below 50% health, instead of 30%. She will also cast Possession slightly less often.
- Roaming Gargoyles will be set to a 30-minute respawn.
- Roaming Shades set to 15-30 minute respawn (previously 5-15).
- Patchwork Horrors set to 15-30 minute respawn (previously 6-10).
- Overall respawn in the entire dungeon made longer.
- Crimson Conjurers will no longer roam in pairs.
- Crimson Conjurers can now only have a max of two "pets" at one time.
- Changed the way the Gauntlet area works. The Crystals no longer respawn.
- The Crystals no longer fire ribbon of souls (this was causing in-combat issues).
- Fixed a bug that was causing monsters to leave combat in mid-fight, thus regaining all their health.
- Various tweaks made to the Baroness encounter.
- Lengthened the overall respawn of the dungeon.
- Risen Aberration health and damage reduced.
- Reduced the duration of Dark Plague from three minutes to 90 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Cloud of Disease spell, cast by Diseased Ghouls, to do more damage than intended.
- Blood of Innocents will now drop off both Doctor Theolen Krastinov (The Butcher) and Jandice Barov for players that have completed the Sarkhoff questline in Scholomance.
- Shadow resistance now will be more effective at mitigating the damage from Unholy Aura.
- The creature spell, Call of the Grave, has had its damage reduced by half.
- Blackrock Spire
- Spire Spiders now only summon four Spire Spiderlings instead of five.
- Health and damage on these Spire Spiderlings has been reduced.
- Crystallize has been reduced from eight seconds to six seconds.
- Some Blackrock Spire bosses will now properly display their true level, instead of being considered world bosses (who do not display level).
- Blackrock Depths
- The doors to the Lyceum will now re-open after Magmus has been killed.
- Vault encounter has been toned down slightly.
- Mind Flay and Cripple will now work on Blackrock Depths bosses.
- Princess Theradras - Boulders thrown will now cause a knockdown as well. She will also be more intelligent about deciding when to use her Dust Field ability.
- Noxxion encounter made easier for groups lacking area of effect damage.
- Creeping Sludge poison proc has been changed to a pulsing point-blank area of effect short-range damage spell called Poison Shock.
- Dead Hero will now always drop an uncommon random item.
- Witch Doctor Zum'rah's loot table was improved.
- Toned down the Zigguraut event.
- Toned down the Antu'sul event.
- Fixed stuck NPCs that were causing "in combat" issues.
- Scarabs will no longer flee when at low health.
- Scarlet Monastery
- Doors requiring the Scarlet Key can now also be opened with a Large Seaforium Charge in addition to the lockpick ability.
- Doors requiring the Workshop Key can now be opened with a Small Seaforium Charge.
- The "cannon door" can now be opened with a Small Seaforium Charge in addition to the lockpick ability.
- Quests that take you into dungeons are now denoted "Dungeon" in the quest log, and are sorted under the dungeon to which they take you.
- Decrepit Guardians in Andorhal were changed to non-elite.
- The Heroes of Darrowshire quest in Eastern Plaguelands now gives an experience reward.
- Increased the drop rate of Shadowmaw Claws for Mok'thardin's Enchantment.
- Fixed an issue with the Green Hills of Stranglethorn quest. If players destroy one of the chapters, Barnil will now help them relocate it.
- The quest, Scarlet Diversions, should now be easier to complete.
- Reduced the speed at which the Magrami ghosts are attracted to the Ghost Magnet in the Ghost-o-plasm Round Up quest. Modified quest text to suggest players move away from where they place their magnet.
- Princess Poobah now waits for 60 seconds before despawning after thecompletion of the Message in a Bottle quest.
- Fixed pathing on the assassins of the Protect Kanati Greycloud quest,to prevent them from getting stuck.
- Arei the Treant is now PvP-enabled. If Horde players attack himwhile Alliance players are escorting him, the Horde players will nowbe flagged for PvP.
- The It's Dangerous to Go Alone quest in Un'goro no longer requires a deprecated item to complete.
- The health of the Corrupted Saber (escortee in the Corrupted Sabers quest) was increased.
- The Scarab Shells quest in Zul'Farrak's item requirement was reduced from nine Uncracked Scarab Shells to five
- Zaricotl no longer drops an NYI (Not Yet In) quest item (the Pocked Black Box) for Horde players.
- The epic item questline for the turning in of the Beast's hide has had its monetary requirements lowered to 50 gold.
- The Molten Core Dark Iron turn-in quests (Favor Amongst the Brotherhood) have had several major changes. Turning in Dark Iron Ore will now result in half of its previous faction reward. However, the turn-in requirements for Fiery Core, Core Leather, and Lava Core have been substantially reduced and their faction rewards quadrupled.
- For the Kodo Roundup quest in Desolace, bringing a Tamed Kodo back to Smeed Scrabblescrew now works.
- The King of the Foulweald quest event in Ashenvale now has the Enraged Foulwealds spawn as soon as Karang's Banner is placed.
- The Zamek's Distraction quest event in Thousand Needles now causes Rizzle to leave his hut (and leave his Indurium Plans behind).
- End quest added to Hydraxis quest line, offering players a reward.
- The amount of waves players must fight in the Belnistrasz quest eventhas been reduced.
- Argent Dawn Valor Tokens, Minion's Scourgestones, Invader's Scourgestones, and Corruptor's Scourgestones now stack in quantities greater than 20.
- You may now turn in Thorium Shells in exchange for Thorium Headed Arrows. Both Orgrimmar and Ironforge have a turn-in NPC.
- Smudge Thunderbrew in Ravenholdt Manor now sells the recipe for Thistle Tea to those rogues who completed the quest and inadvertently destroyed their recipes.
- The Horde version of the quest A Call to Arms: The Plaguelands! should now only be available once after accepting the quest.
- The text for the Je'neu and the Earthen Ring quest has been clarified.
- The completion point for the The Fragments Within quest should now appear in the mini-map.
- The Araj's Scarab quest should now properly reflect that it is an elite difficulty quest.
- The WANTED: Murkeep! quest is now sharable.
- The duration of Arcane Quickeners has been increased to 30 minutes.
- The reward for completing the quest Morrowgrain to Feathermoon Stronghold has been increased to 10 packets of seeds per five morrowgrain.
- The Evergreen Pouch as used by Herbalists with a skill of 150+ has been modified.
- The chance of getting morrowgrain when the pouch is used has been slightly increased.
- The Order Must Be Restored quest now gives a Stormwind reputation boost upon completion.
- The Roll the Bones quest has been lowered in level.
- There are now more lockboxes available in the Ruins of Andorhal for the Counting Out Time quest.
- The Mangled Journal found in Un'Goro Crater now drops for all members of a group.
- The Shattered Necklace in Badlands and Uldaman now drops for all members of a group.
- The Winterfall Activity quest is now available to players who are at the minimum point of Friendly reputation with the Timbermaw Furbolgs.
- Ghede and Jenal in the Un'Goro Soil quest now appear in the mini-map when it is time to talk to them. It is also clearer where they are in the quest text.
- Quests marked as Gadgetzan in the header of the quest log should now be displayed as Tanaris.
- Typos fixed for many quests.
- Pets in defensive mode that respond to attacks will no longer flag their masters for PvP. If the master issues an explicit attack command, the master will be flagged.
- You can issue pet commands while you are stunned, fleeing, etc.
- Pets and summons no longer get stuck when you get on a boat or zeppelin.
- Non-aggressive enemy NPCs no longer attack pets and summons.
Faction & Reputation
- Felicia Maline in Stormwind is now giving a discount on gryphon rides for players who have Honored or greater reputation with Stormwind.
- The Argent Dawn is offering new rewards to heroes who are Revered and Exalted to the Dawn. Speak to a quartermaster of the Argent Dawn for more information!
- If a player is under the effects of mind control by another player, then reputation adjustments for killing creatures go to the controlling player.
- Larger factions (Horde, Alliance, Steamwheedle Cartel, etc.) now report reputation increases and decreases across the board if so affected.
- Rivern Frostwind's death no longer gives reputation adjustments for Horde and Alliance factions.
- Winterfall Pathfinders in Winterspring now give Timbermaw reputation adjustments when killed.
- The loss of overall reputation when a player loses reputation at the higher tiers of a faction (Friendly, Honored, Revered, Exalted) has been substantially reduced.
- You can now have multiple action bars on screen at the same time.
- You can activate the additional action bars through the Interface options menu.
- You can now have quest completion criteria for the quests you are currently on display on the game screen as well as in the quest log. If you shift-click on a quest in the quest log, it will display the completion criteria on the main game screen underneath the mini-map.
- You will now be able to tell how many other players in your group have the same quest you do. When you are in a group, it will display the number of other players in the group who have the quest in parenthesis to the left of the quest name. If you mouse over the quest name, it will display the names of the other players in the party who have the quest in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Chat bubbles have been added to the game. Now when a player or NPC uses a /say or /yell chat command, it is displayed in the game screen by default as a chat bubble as well as in the chat log. It displays above the head of the character talking, but only if you can see the character. This functionality can be turned off should you desire. This functionality also exists for party chat, but is turned off by default. Both options are turned on or off in the "Interface" options window.
- The /bug and /suggest commands have been removed from the game.This functionality was mainly for beta test purposes and not intended for our live audience. To submit bug reports, please petition a GM.To make a suggestion about the game, please use the Suggestions forum on the WorldofWarcraft.com website.
- Level information is no longer available to the scripting system for dangerously high-level enemies.
- Improved client performance with chat filter enabled.
- Added /golfclap.
- You can no longer change armor sets while your enemies are stunned.
- If more than one player ties a loot roll, a random player will receive the loot.
- Monster tooltips now display the hostile color in an easier to read shade of red.
- Loot sparkles will disappear appropriately after group loot or master loot is distributed.
- An option has been added to display the time remaining on your buffs all the time. The option is found in the "Interface" options windowunder "Buff Durations."
- If the current round robin looter closes the loot window without looting money, other players may loot the money.
- Targeting with the tab key has been fixed so hitting tab will acquire creatures in a cone up to 30 yards in front of you or a circle 10 yards around you. It no longer only hits targets off to your left.
- When you are using group loot or need before greed looting systems and are looting a bind on pick up item, the "This item will bind to you" yes/no dialog box pops up after you click the "roll dice" button, but before it accepts your roll.
- You can now lock your action bar so spells cannot be dragged out of it while it is locked. This functionality can be assigned to a hotkey toggle in the keybindings UI.
- Trading with a player no longer closes his auction interface (you get a busy message).
- Added subclasses to recipes in the auction house interface (tailoring, leatherworking, etc...)
- A message will be sent to group members if everyone passes on a loot item roll.
- An "unbind" button has been added to the key bindings page.
- Guild names can no longer have consecutive spaces, or start or end with a space. This prevents confusingly similar guild names such as"My Guild" and "My Guild".
- Added a right-click menu to the social pane for whispering and inviting players into groups.
- The guild interface remembers whether or not to show offline members between sessions.
- If you are holding down the move forward key, and press the move backwards key, you will stop moving.
- Increased the quest share distance to 10 yards.
- The "|" character will show up in general chat channels.
- You will get informative feedback if you try to share a quest with someone who is already on the quest or has completed it.
- Added UI to the addon customization screen to specify how much memory is available to the scripting system.
- Added the "date" and "time" functions to the UI scripting system.
- You will see an error message if you tell your pet to attack a target that it can't find a path to.
- If you are sitting and press a turn key, you will stand up and start turning.
- Riding Kodos have new icons for when you are mounted.
- NPC chat log color changed to light yellow by default instead of gray, which was not very readable.
- If you have files in the Interface\FrameXML folder, they will be moved to Interface\FrameXML.old after a patch.
- After the game is patched, you will be prompted to disable addons that are out of date.
- Added IsMovable(), SetMovable(), IsResizable(), SetResizable() member functions to frames in the scripting system.
- Added the "pcall" and "xpcall" functions to the UI scripting system.
- The .toc file for addons supports a new keyword: "DefaultState," which can be enabled or disabled, and specifies whether or not an addon is enabled or disabled by default when first installed.
- The bridges in northern Stranglethorn Vale are now fixed so they will not dismount you when you ride across them.
- The names of many more points of interest have been added to various area maps.
- The Ashenvale, Felwood, and Azshara Crater areas are using a new graveyard system that should help to place dead characters at appropriate graveyards.
- Fixed several places throughout the world where monsters and profession nodes were spawning underground, floating or inside of objects.
- You can now design guild tabards in Ironforge and Thunder Bluff.
- Characters dying in the instanced portions of Blackfathom Deeps, Scholomance, Maraudon, Onyxia's Lair, and Ragefire Chasm will now correctly receive a corpse marker in the minimap and see the message letting them know that they need to enter the instance before they will be able to resurrect.
- The Argent Dawn base at the southern edge of the Western Plaguelands is now named Chillwind Camp.
- Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Eastern Plaguelands is now in a more accessible position.
- Krinkle Goodsteel in Gadgetzan no longer repairs durability damage. His brother, Wrinkle Goodsteel, and his friend Blizrik Buckshot, who share a nearby shop, are still more than happy to provide their durability repair services.
- Reagent Vendors have been added to Feathermoon Stronghold and Camp Mojache in Feralas.
- Added a mailbox to the Darnassus Bank.
- The following flight times have been reduced:
- Auberdine - Talonbranch Glade
- Thunder Bluff - Orgrimmar
- Theramore (Dustwallow Marsh) - Nijel's Point (Desolace)
- The following flight paths have been added:
- Gadgetzan - Brackenwall Village
- Gadgetzan - Valor's Rest (Silithus)
- Gadgetzan - Camp Mojache
- Gadgetzan - Crossroads
- Orgrimmar - Everlook
- Fixed framerate problem with UI modifications that use overlapping buttons.
- Hunter pets immediately gain training points when they level up.
- Creatures that are quickly respawning to repopulate an area will often wait a few seconds after they spawn before attacking players.
- Fixed bug where Seal Fate and Blood Frenzy were giving two combo points instead of one.
- You can no longer disenchant an item while you have the disenchant loot window open for another item, which caused you to lose the original item and its loot.
- Fixed bug where Primal Frenzy was giving 10 rage instead of five.
- Fixed bug where melee weapon abilities were causing durability damage to ranged weapons.
- Fixed a bug where abilities that give extra attacks, like the paladin Reckoning talent, could cause the following swing to take longer than it should.
- Fixed a bug where instant melee attacks were not blockable.
- Fixed a bug where "On Next Swing" melee attacks (e.g. Heroic Strike)that were blocked were fully blocked instead of having their damage reduced by the block amount.
- Fixed a bug where off-hand attacks were being skipped when using "On Next Swing" melee attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Ammo Pouch and Quiver bonuses were stacking together. Now only the better bonus should be considered.
- Fixed a bug where Quivers and Ammo Pouches were granting a larger haste bonus than intended in some cases.
- Items like the Eye of the Beast will correctly increase your spell critical hit chances.
- Players will no longer become stuck behind a structure in the Ruins of Eldarath, Azshara.
- Players will no longer become stuck near the entrance to an ogre mound in the Mo'Grosh Stronghold in Loch Modan.
- Players will no longer become stuck in a steep location in Forest Song, Ashenvale.
- Players will no longer fall through the ground in a cave location in Duskwood.
- Players will no longer fall through the ground at the Cauldron area of the Searing Gorge.
- Players can no longer gain access to Zul'Gurub through Duskwood.
- Turning in a guild charter signed by a player who later joins another guild no longer destroys the charter. You get it back and have to get a replacement signature.
- Turning in a guild charter with the same name as an existing guild will no longer destroy the charter. You can then rename your charter and turn it in again.
- Tab targeting works properly now.
- Fixed exploit allowing non-grouped players to remove other players from groups.
- Hyperlinks for wrapped items no longer show random property of the wrapped item.
- Fixed bug with incorrect minimum bid display when outbid while monitoring your auctions at the auction house.
- The auction interface now displays the gold, silver, and copper values for all items, even if those values are zero. This should make it more difficult to "hide" an item that costs several gold among items that only cost several silver, for example.
- Items with charges now work properly from the action bar.
- Removed unnecessary happiness icon for warlock pets.
- Self-casting (ALT+action button) when your current target is out of range works properly now.
- The quest NPC Khan Jehn no longer becomes confused and unresponsive.
- The stove at Sentinel Hill in Westfall can be used for cooking.
- Campfires amongst the murloc encampments in Dreadmurk Shore, Dustwallow Marsh can now be used for cooking.
- Fixed a problem with the Horde flight path from Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands to the Undercity.
- You will now properly receive COD payments and returned mail from those on your ignore list.
- Fixed item links from the character inspect window.
- Fixed item links from beyond the first page of the loot window.
- Fixed a bug allowing a guild master to promote himself to guild master, which incorrectly set the guild master as an officer, leaving the guild without a leader.
- We have fixed a crash bug that would happen infrequently when teleporting.
- We have fixed a UI error that could occur in certain zones.
- the Vertex Animation Shader feature is disabled for GPUs such as the ATI Radeon 8500, 9000, and 9200 series. We expect to re-enable this functionality in a future pafatch.
- New code optimizations were added to improve frame rate and reduce memory usage.
Тема находиться в процессе создания.